The Siemens MBA Scholarship is a competitive scholarship for MBA students. The ICM MBA is a British MBA programme taught online, in-person (at various cities around the world), or through blended learning.
You can demonstrate the need for an MBA degree to progress your career and knowledge.
You are in a position where the cost of the programme is a significant financial burden
You can demonstrate the need for the Scholarship (for example, due to previous work experiences or personal circumstances)
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start practicing IELTS today!
Covers around 80% of the tuition fee for the ICM MBA programme.
To apply for the MBA programme (including applying for scholarships / funding) please fill in this form, and send your documents to email@example.com.
• If you completed a bachelors degree which was taught in English the tests are not required.
• A bachelors degree. A UK bachelors degree or equivalent. You may also submit an equivalent professional qualification. If you don’t have the required degree, you may show your competency through significant leadership or management experience (minimum of 8 years). You will need to submit your transcripts (provisional are accepted) at the time of application.
• Full-time work experience. You should ideally have a minimum of 5 years of full-time (post bachelors degree) work experience. World experience can be from any industry and sector, including non-profit, government, armed forces, and private sector organisations. This includes entrepreneurial work as a self-employed individual.
• Recommendation letters. Applicants will need to submit two references letters from either managers, or faculty members. The recommendation letter is to show support in the applicant’s potential to study for a postgraduate degree.
• Resume / LinkedIn Profile. All applicants need to submit a copy of their Resume, or a link to their LinkedIn profile page.
• Letter of application. You will need to write a one-page letter of application, similar to a cover letter when applying for a job. In this letter you need to cover the following key topics:
• Leadership potential. We are looking for participants that have shown leadership potential. This could be at work, while studying (such as extra curricular activities), in your family or community, or through business accomplishments.
• Teamwork. Much of the MBA programme entails working with others. This includes your peers, the community, corporate sector, and the faculty. We are looking for team-players who will be able to work with others in a productive manner.
Problem solving skills. The ICM MBA is looking for those candidates that have good problem solving skills. This includes identifying problems, finding alternative solutions, choosing the best solutions, and implementing it. You may show these abilities through your work, during your undergraduate studies, or in your personal life.
• GMAT/GRE? A GMAT/GRE is not required to apply for the MBA programme. However, if you have taken one of these tests, you may submit the result in addition to the rest of your application.
Hoteller Mountain Hotel
45 Tuscany Station
Tel.: +41 (0)54 2344 00
Fax: +41 (0)542344 99