- Master, Bachelor
30 November 2021
Van Cleave Law firm is proud to support The Striving for Justice Scholarship which was initially launched in 2019.
The winner of the scholarship will be chosen based on the criteria outlined below and will be awarded $1,000 to help them with the cost of their education.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled or about to attend an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program within the United States
- Applicants must have a current GPA of 3.0 or higher
- The applicant must then write a 1,000-word essay explaining how they stand up for others and fight for justice in their local community.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- A Resume that includes up to date contact information
- A current academic transcript (we should clearly be able to see cumulative GPA)
- A 1,000-word essay